Wednesday, September 3, 2008

04-09-2008

hi.... today 5.00am like tat.. mi alr wake up.. then , i folow my daddy going to my mumy de stall.. location at tiao bun be... pasar thr.. u knw wher is thr ? if knw.. dun wait now.. rmb every morning come my mum de stall eat breakfast... thr hav a lot of food.. for example: my mum de stall hav a lot of bao.. such as.. dai bao, x siew bao, lai yo bao, ban dan bao , sang yuk bao , dou sa bao and many many.. if dun like eat bao.. u can eat siu mai or gon lou min ... my mum de stall thr also can order drink.. not like tat stupid shop name labuk corner!! customer order cola+lemon.. they jus giv lemon , glass and ice... no cola !! really stupid !! if u guys come my mum stall eating .. no ned worry .. my mum de stall wont like tat... kaka ... while u sitting my mum de stall and enjoying ur food.. u also can watch newspaper.. free of charges o... ^^


Around 6.00+am like tat, i saw my fren eating at tiao bun be.. so i walk in front of them and sitting beside them .. then , i borow my fren de handphone.. and ask my fren use the handphone and help me take pix.. omg.. suddenly, thr becum so quite.. all the ppl tat was sitting in the pasar looking at me.. and curi curi ketawakan saya.. because, they saw my fren help me taking pix.. lol... xD



Juz now my fren msn me.. he say: Mervin wan go swimming wit our classmates.. juz boy.. no girl o.. but i reject my fren.. coz i so tired and also today i so unhappy because something make my mood becum down.. er.. if my writting words hav a lot of mistake.. pls dun laugh me .. because i still learning english.. kaka 0.-

No comments: