Friday, September 5, 2008

06-09-2008 Saturday

ello.. me juz wake up form bed... lolx... all the orang dewasa oledi go out working.. aiks.. juz left mi at home.. omg.. i juz a little boy.. i so worry later got orang jahat go in my house to curi barang.. =C


aaaaaaaaa..... so boring ah.......... = = wat can i do ? nothing.. juz sitting in front of computer.. dreaming thr.. juz nw i msn my dota gang.. but no ppl reply me.. i think all of them plying dota nw.. aiks.. why dun wait me? i not noob ..ok... i am profesional.. without me .. u think u guys can win the match ? haha.. juz kidding.. if last time i very pro at plying dota.. but now mi 4 month didnt ply dota lo.. so many of my fren can win me oledi.. aiks.. so sad.. =C


Last time, i so like ply dota.. always dota dota with my fren.. but nw no more lu~ because i know tat plying dota.. is wasting my time.. better go out yumcha wit fren.. haha.. =)



er.. i nothing can say liaw lu~ haix.. boring.. better listening some chinese or english song nw.. kaka.. bye ya.. mervin miss u guys.. more than u miss me.. keke =x

No comments: