Monday, September 8, 2008

08-09-2008 Monday

Long time didnt write blog... aiks.. duno what can i write now.. er.. let's me think first.. oh ya.. let me introduce my fren name vicky ang vui key to u guys... actually , my fren vicky .. he is not normal person.. i means HE IS UMNORMAL... omg... never play the fool with him.. if not,u will killed by him.. Did i tell u that.. he is OKU... means ORANG KURANG UPAYA !! scare now? =x



Did u know that.. Our goverment already make a new rule .. that is , anyone that is Orang kurang upaya.. no-matter what u do.. u wont go to jail.. for example : kill people , rape people , rober bank or steal little child bang bang tang !! kaka ^^



My god.. start form today.. i will stay away from him.. because.. i scare one day.. my fren vicky suddenly will becum a crazy person.. using his punch big like a claypot non-stop hitting me.. DONT.. i still young.. i dun wan die.. GOd Help Me !! O.o


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: