Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MY STORY

One day on the way back home from school,i heard a car squeal a loud noise.The car stopped and the driver went out his car.A poor little kitten was injured and laid by the roadside.The cruel driver drove the car away.I went to the direction of the kitten and i saw its leg was bleeding.


Therefore,i made a decision to bring the injured kitten to my home.Around five minutes,i reaches my home.After putting my school bag onthe floor, I quickly ran into the kitchen and told my mother that the injured kitten was crashed by cruel driver.When my mother heard it,she quickly brought this injured kitten to the veterinarian clinic.


After ten miniutes,we reached the veterinarian clinic.My mother and i quickly brought the injured kitten into the veterinarian clinic and let the veterinary surgeon cure the injured kitten.After twenty minutes,the veterinary surgeon came out from the room and told us, CONGRATULATIONS !! The injured kitten was saved.Therefore,after paying the money to the veterinary surgeon for saving the injured kitten,my mother and i brought the injured kitten back home.I asked my mother for the permission to keep the injured kitten as my pet.Luckily my mother accept my permission .


Besides,every day when i returned home from school,I was welcomed by my kitten which was sitting on the floor.After i had finished my dinner and homework,I would bring my kitten to the nearest playground to have some fun.


But,one day when i reached home,I didn't see my kitten sit on the floor waiting me to back home. Therefore, i was worried about what could happened to my kitten.I quickly ran into the house and asked my mother,whether she had seen kitten.My mother answered,our kitten was dead.It was killed by our neighbour's dog.After i heard the news,my mood became down and i ran into my room and locked myself in the room.I hid myself under the blanket and cried.


To think back what i had experience with my kitten,i was very happy.I remembered when I used to care for my kitten.However,my kitten is dead now and I will always remember it.



My english composition mark is 20 / 30 ! haha.. not good.. must try harder.. =)

No comments: