Monday, September 8, 2008

08-09-2008 Monday

lolx... me again.. just now when i still at school.. my fren name pang fong li .. she ask me write anything about her in my blog.. okok... i try my best !!


erm.. pang fong li hav a best friend name yong sen yee.. two of them are good friends.. sometimes, yong will follow pang car together going to tuition and they will together going out yumcha too.. so ,what can i say ? their friendship is quite good... =x


while the recess time period .. two of them will go to astaka there to revision... omg.. really hardworking... if me.. i wont like that..when the recess time period, i will go to kantin..sitting there.. and blowing water with my fren...haha.. so happy ... ^^


haha... pang ! i alr done my job.. OKOK... i need help my aunt washing her car now.. i stop writting lo.. bye ya.. ^^V

No comments: